Are you ready for TRUE peace, joy, love, and fulfillment?
To reduce emotional and physical pain, anxiety, stress and overwhelm?
I help my clients look deep inside to find their innermost thoughts, beliefs, and emotions that subconsciously guide their actions in day to day life. Imagine being in harmony with your subconscious, with your whole being working in your passion, on the path to fulfilling your life and soul’s purpose.
If YOU Are Someone Who...
• Feels like you have more on your plate than you could possibly get done in a day and that you need to be “on” 24/7
• Has guilt for not being present with your family when you are working, and not working when you are with your family
• Is searching for that greater meaning and purpose for your life
• Has a major life decision to make (or even smaller ones!) and is having a hard time committing to one path or the other
• Feels overwhelmed and anxious, but you’re not exactly sure why or what to do about it
• Is letting past stories and long ago hurts control your life and you just can’t figure out how to move forward and get past them
• Has limiting beliefs that are blocking your progress in your business/work life and in your personal relationships
• Is struggling with close personal relationships that are estranged and you would like to get closure and either mend or move on from it? Or perhaps you are grieving and want the opportunity to say those last needed words so that you can move forward
• Wants to find out what lessons/challenges you are meant to learn from in this life that perhaps you have struggled with or repeated in the past
• Wants more clarity, peace, and joy in your life
...Then as your Mental Wellness Coach, I can help you create greater self-awareness, increase confidence and self-esteem, and build those healthy habits and relationships that will allow you to achieve success in all areas of your life!Learn More About Jodie
Jodie is fabulous and has helped me and many others tremendously. I would highly recommend her services to any of my friends and family.
I definitely recommend Jodie Solberg for sessions...several if you get a chance. She was delightful yet professional and I have the fondest memory of our appointment together.